Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Jack be nimble, jack be quick

This is just a quick note - just got back from London, had a great time.
On the Sunday was at The Lovebox festival, got a press pass hehehe, met some great people and heard some super music - Mr Scruff, Jamiroquai, Jimmy Cliff and loads more.
Took tones of photo's. On the Monday my brother and I went to Carnaby St (how touristy hey!!), chilled in Soho and spent most of the day wondering Camden Market (BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!!) I managed to find myself a medium format, Kodak Brownie - that still works for a fiver!!! I also bought the new WHO single on record - although I don't have a record player to listen to it on - had to leave that in SA. Brilliant weekend - here are some pics so far..........

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is