Thursday, July 13, 2006

times a changing


Well time does go by quickly. Last year I was in South Africa, now I'm in Treforest (Wales) was in Edinburgh, will be going to Falmouth hmmmm.............anyway people also come and go.
My friend Rob from South Africa has been over here since September and due to work/college/life have been able to see him - he's going back tomorrow, so big up to him.
The pictures above are Rob and I in the shop we use to work in called Rust (kick-ass skate store) - me wearing a ridicously red hat. The other picture was taken by Rob quite a while ago - me skating in Keurboom Park. Actually went for a skate today whilst the ground was dry.
Anyway off tomorrow (well actually today, since it's 01:30am while I write this on Thursday) to go to Guilfest - in guess where - Guildford. Going to see me some bands - yeehaa

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is