Thursday, August 03, 2006

Calm before the Storm



Well this week again has been pretty chill but it's like the calm before the storm - as from Friday I am busy again - Taking Photos at Cardiff Big Weekend - some cool people are playing there - Cerys Matthews, Kubb, The Automatic, Crimea etc.... so that should be fun, then I am off toe London on the Monday - till the Wednesday then I take a bus all the way to Dublin and arrive on the Thursday - will get back home the following Wednesday to go to The Green Man Festival on the Thursday - then will finally get back on the following Monday - woah.
But anyway I did to Cardiff on Tuesday and had a walk around - bought battles new 7inch single - from spillers the oldest record shop in the world est 1894 (that's alongtime!!!!)
Also picked up the negatives for my Black and white film that I shot in London - pics will be up soon. Been riding my bike loads on Wednesday I wanted to ride to Abercynon - a good 14km round trip but I got as far as Trawlln about a 5/6km then the skies opened and I have never ever gotten so drenched by rain in my life - but I was quite warm from riding so I didn't actually mind - it's only water anyway. Then yesterday I road to Treforest Estate to say "Hi" to my mother at her work. I also went to visit my Gran and she has leant me her Box Brownie No2 Hawkeye camera - which I am so excited about - when I get back from all the madness I'm going to take load of photo's with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway above is my new home from September - Falmouth Cornwall.

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is