Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Parties and People

Well well - it's been so busy - once again. So lets see it's been a while since I wrote - ahh yes Halloween on Tuesday the 31st - I wasn't really going to go out but decided to pop down to the Cutty Sark for a quick one - was just going to go as a punk - which not hard I have the clothes - but my flatmate who works for the circus managed to persuade me to wear a white cat suits - which I pimped up with a gold chain and devil horns. It was a good night but ruined by the fact that I was coming down with a cold - boohoo. Anyway on Friday the 3rd it was the dealine for my first major project - I did a 6 image sequence story - titled "Cat and Mouse" - conceptual stuff. anyway on that friday we went out for a big one - first a drink at four degrees west - very nice 20-something bar. Then off 2 Watermans - everyone and I mean everyone was out - so it was a really cool vibe. can't remember when we left but it was quite late - but had one last drink at Finn McCools before walking back home - wherer Oli made some super yummy toasted Tea Cakes - They saved my life!!!
Saturday was skate day - Ben,Alan,James and I piled into a car in search of the penzance bowls - on the way we broked into the unfinished Helson skatepark but got kicked out shortly after - although in the car park we spoke to some other skaters who told us to rather go to Hayle - although we did not have a mpa we decided to just try and find it - and of course got lost - in a place called Poo. But we did stumble onto a pretty cool ark in Camborne and had a good sesh anyway. On the Sunday Matt,Louie,Merri,Oli and I took a drive to st Ives - which is really beautiful but must be heaving in summer with tourists - we went to a pub - think it was called The sloopy for a meal and drink - right near the harbour. Had a walk through town - buying a sweeping brush on the way and getting to the beach on the otherside of town - played beach tennis and Louie the mad man decided to swim. We then spent a couple of bob in the arcades - for some reason I am quite good at car games. Then tried to find a good pasty shop - I settled for a gingerbread man. Then on monday we decided to try somewhere new - it was 2 cocktails for £5 at The shed so we decided to go there - which was really nice - they feed us free pizza and chips!!!! and the staff are really friendly - I think I had a Long Island and a Elvis Las Vegas - anyway it was fun. On wednesday it was Petes birthday - he had organised for a get together at blue in town - some of us ate - I had a honey glazed chicken breast with veg - very nice - I think it's the first time I ad ate out since I have been in falmouth. Anyway loads of people came out - Merri thought her bag had been stolen but in fact Rhian had it - Pete had a dirty pint and was pretty sloshed - but it wa his 21st so it's to be expected. We then made our way to Toast - a hip little bar - reminds me of this place in cape down.
Thursday was a early start - SURFING!!!!! Hadn't been in ages - it was so good - even though the surf was really small I had a really good sesh Had some lunch and that - then decided to mission to Truro as I hadn't really been there yet - and it is a city after all and only 20min on the train - it's cute and small but bigger than Falmout - some good bars and shops.
Friday was fill of working - had to get myessay done because i was not going to be back in time for Wednesday - going to London & cardiff yeehaa - 2 see my mother and to hand in 3 prints into the Cafe Gallery for there open exhibtion. Anyway on friday 3 car load's of us decided it would be a good idea to go and watch Borat in Truro - but all the seats wher sold out - so we went to M-I bar for a quick drink. Then went back home and watched some peepshow and had a quite night in.

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is