Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This Weekend

Okay so since Saturday I have been in Cardiff/London. I came up on Saturday left morning -left at 11:00 arrived in Cardiff at 5:00pm - so long trip - also arrived in Cardiff on the day of a rugby match - madness. On Sunday I went up to Aberdare skatepark - they have just built it and it is sweet - super smooth and fast bowls!!! Then it was Sunday roast with the Fam - My Mother, my Nan and me - really good food - Moms make the best food!!!! On Monday we left to go to London at 8:00am - we had to take the train from Treforest to Cardiff and they where short of 2 carriages - we where like sardines on this train, but once we got to Cardiff is was fast and smooth all the way to Paddington. From there we went straight to Canada Water tube and to the Cafe Gallery - where I handed in 3 of my photo's for the Open exhibition which runs from the 19th Nov till the 10th Dec - so if anyone wants to go and check em out email me and I will give u the details. Thats wa all smooth - but when we got back to Canada Water the tube we need was suffering for delays so we took a different line to Whitechaple - then got stuck there for 30min then finally made it to Barbican - to got to a gallery there to see an exhibition about European photographers. By this point we where starving and had a meal at the gallery. The exhibition was ok but not as good at the Twilight one I had seen a few weeks back. After that we decided to head back to Victoria to avoid rush hour. We had a nice coffee and muffin, read a newspaper and watched people as they walked by. Then made our way back to Cardiff - ohh by the way my Mother came with me - thats what I mean by us.
Today was also another busy day - we went to the DVLA to sort out my drivers license as I need to get a new one, then off to Cardiff for some shopping got a new hat from H&M and a really cool jacket. Bought some food and that and had a chill night at home with the Mom.
Then i am off to Falmouth

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is