Friday, May 19, 2006






Here are some random photo's from 2 weeks ago....sorry for the dust on the pics but I have scanned these in from negatives in a rush so the quality is quite poor. But it's Hamish the scottish Coo, Me and the Loch, my "model" brother and the view over Edinburgh.
Anyway things have been quite busy as my due date for all my work is 2 weeks from now, I was in the studio on wednesday shooting portraits and then yesterday (Thursday) I was at the dreaded Dentist, having a bridge put in so now I have lovely straight teeth - yeehaa, so I guess the pain of the injection was worth it!!! Anyway Big Up to my brother as he is 25yrs old to the day - so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYN!!!!!!
Also I am doing my walk for skin cancer this weekend so if any of you nice people want to help please go to www.justgiving.com/lauraswalkforagoodcause
Anyway everyone have a great weekend!!!!! Hope the weather clears up here though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the postcard, Laura!

How was the walk and what was the route like?

P.S. Let's see the new Hollywood teeth :)

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is