Thursday, May 11, 2006

This is just a short note - forgot to say that I am doing the Walk for Skin next week on the 21st, a 5 mile walk for skin cancer so if any of you nice people want to help and contribute towards my fundraising efforts - even 10p! You can go to
www.justgiving.com/lauraswalkforagoodcause

Also for anyone who does not know I have been accepted to Falmouth University of Arts in Cornwall which I am super happy about and will be leaving this could city on the 27th June to escape to the slightly warmer South of England - yeehaa.

anyway below are just two random pics of happings around Edinburgh from the last 2 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the walk?

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is