Saturday, July 29, 2006

hideho


Looks like the weather is starting to change hmmmm........rain - don't like it all that much.
Yesterday my mother and brother went for a walk with our dog sam and a rotwieller attached him and damaged his back so he had to go to the vet today for some injections and pain killers - I hate seeing animals in pain especially one like Sam who is probably the worlds friendliest sheepdog ever.........anyway I don't have that many photo's of myself especially when I go to these festivals - but here is quite a nice one my brother took, me infront of the graph demo walls at Lovebox last weekend in london. Anyway peace to all those out there.

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is