Friday, July 28, 2006

hmmm busy as a bee

Well Tuesday was also a busy day - a family day. My Mother, Brother and I went on the Breacon Steam Railway, which goes through beautiful scenary, the trip last about an hour, the train just chugs along very slowly - great for photo's though. After that we went to Monmouth for something to eat, at this pub right on the river USK - what a hot day!!!! Lots of people swimming in the river and I had a bee chasing me around. We then drove through Raglan and past Raglan Castle - which is pretty big. We drove through Gloustershire and back into Wales again to the small town with Tintern Abbey - this huge and really old Ruin of a monastery - which is really beautiful and slightly haunting as it stands in the Wye Valley. We had a walk around that then had a nice refreshing cool drink at the local pub, sat out on the grass and lay in the sun, which also housed some chickens, ducks and very large pig hmmmmm which was snoring in his mud hole.
Was a long day and I was tired at the end of it.
Wednesday and Thursday have been chill days, just sorting things out, screaming at the flaky internet connection and writing articles and riding my bike - ohh and listening to music - off course.

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is