Thursday, July 20, 2006

just some random


Just a short note - I'm very lucky!!!! This very nice company has employed me to go take some photo's and do some interviews at the "Kill All Hippies" stage at the LoveBox Weekender Festival in London this Sunday - which is exciting for me ehehehe but stressful too - deadlines and all and cannot bugger up any of the film!!!!!
Anyway I've done a little bit of updating to my myspace page - www.myspace.com/laurashorts
so if anyone gets a myspace page - become my friend.

Also I saw this crazy little video on my space - it's really quite funny - check it out at http://www.myspace.com/davidmorrisonmusic it's some crazy country guy from texas - the video is called bacon grease and it's funny (not rude or anything).
Ohh the picture above is just a random semi-long exposure shot I did the other day of the train station I use alot near my mothers house.

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is