Wednesday, July 19, 2006

old times


Well on Tuesday i went for a skate in Cardiff - a very hot skate, and pick up some of my festival pics which will be up shortly. I also bumped into a friend I have not seen in about 3yrs and we had a good chat on the train, which was cool. Today I bought one of those little paddling pools, just to dip in, and went for a cycle on my bike in search of place that can develop black and white film in less than 2 weeks (that is how long Jessops takes!!!!!!) anyway found a place that will do it, so going to drop of my film tomorrow. Anyway above are two pictures I took when I went camping in oban with my Brother and Rudi - it rained and we gave up - but looking back it wa quite funny.

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is