Thursday, October 26, 2006


Ahh another busy busy week - 2 deadlines coming up and it's maddness and if anyone who is related to me asks me again when the pictures r going to be up I am going to scream - I hardly have 5min to spare at the moment and they are on the computer but need to be decompressed so I can put them online and I DONT have time at the moment.
Anyway I have booked my New Years trip to Barcelona - leaving on the 31st and come back on the 5th yeehaa - a little bit warmer there I hope.
I am slightly annoyed at the moment because everyone wants my attention and I cannot do 100 things at a time.
Anway I am going to London on Sunday for the anti-top up fees march then after that going to Ronnie Scotts Jazz club to see Hiromi - get back late Monday - that's why I am running around trying to get things done now.
Anyway have not been able to do any skate/surf this week cos of my 2 big projects - but I am going skating now - although it ties in with one of my projects.
Also I worked in Oggy Oggy on Tuesday - been priniting loads of pics and thats about it so far.
Anyway gotta go
Bye 4 now

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is