Wednesday, October 18, 2006

another week - where are they going?

Where has the week gone?? It's dissappearing under me!!!
My 2nd home is now the darkroom - Im lovin it because it's open till 8pm and I only live 5min up the road so I can pull some night sessions when needed.
After my anti-social monday printiung freanzy at Uni - me and some friends went up to the Star and Garter - as it was Jazz night -watched a live band - NICE.
This week the surf has been rubbish and my skate mate has been sick so I havn't been doing too much of the old physicall exercise, but I have done loads of workbook,writing,printing and taking pictures - which is what really counts, and I feel way better for it.
Been watching the Might Boosch lately - love the vivid colours they use!!!
Anyway had the NIKON D70 digital camera induction today - and we got a brief for next week - shoot a portrait,landscpae and building and load them up onto a PC - which means I will def have some pics up next week - yeehaa.
So put a whole loads of recyclying out today - feel good about that - GREENPEACE and all.
Anyway today I had to get up at 7:30am and do a morning shift at OGGY OGGY Traditional Cornish Pasty shop - because the Bowling Alley treats me like I am on call - phonning me uplike 15min before a shift - I do have Uni you know!! Anyway Oggy seemed really nice and it's only weekends - alhtough I have to beware the free pastys as I don't want a pasty tummy forming anytime soon!!!
So it's Matts birthday today (he lives next door) - he is turning 21, they are throwing a big house party - that should be interesting. Might go skate now - then some reading is required then who knows. I have a tutorial with the main lecturer tommorow - which should be fine as I have more than the work they required of us, also have a student rep meeting on friday - free lunch yeehaa.
Well got to go, leave a comment if u care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been busy!

Have you been taking many photo's using some of the older cameras you picked up in Wales?

Laura's travels said...

Yes have been using both cameras.
It's was a mega night last night - but had quite a good tutorial today - good feedback

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is