Saturday, October 14, 2006

busy busy

Okay okay so I havn't been able to set up my mobile phone with a computer to put the happy snaps on yet - will get to that soon. Anyway so whats been happening - well I am stoked cos I have put my deposit down for the snowboarding trip next year in March - 9 days of snow yeehaa. What else - went for a lekker (very cool) surf today with Louie and Toby. Ahh the 2nd years put on a Photography party on Wednesday at the Gylly beach Cafe - some good DJ's and Bands and the tutors where there aswell. It was really fun - at about 1:00pm loads of people skinny dipped in the sea - not me, no I just stood in my warm clothes laughing at the freezing fools. Anyway got a job in the local bowling alley - on the bar/kitchen. Not sure how long it will last cos I just have so much work to do - workbooks, essays, reading, photo's etc....
Thats about it for now - went out last night after work - was cool - went to the Chainlocker - right next to the harbour then to a house party.
Well gotta go anyway

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is