Monday, May 29, 2006


Just discovered 2 reviews I wrote for The Skinny - a local lifestyle, entertainment mag can be seen on there online zine page - the one is about my Local internet cafe that I use quite often and the other about a really cute little cafe I went to, if you have time check em out at
www.skinnymag.co.uk/content/view/594/
www.skinnymag.co.uk/content/view/630/

I am also featured in a Judo Book about to be released and can be bought from Amazon - for those who don't know me as well as others In my past I did A LOT of Judo anyway you can read more info about this book at
http://judobook.com/blackbeltjudo.html

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is