Friday, June 16, 2006

Well this week hs been semi-relaxed.
On wednesday we had a final review at College - we where informed if we had passed or failed our units - I passed all mine although I still have to wait and see what I passed with.
Another exciting thing that happened on Wednesday is we got our exam paper back and you will not believe this but I got 100% I still cannot believe it - the best ever result!!!!
So my brother arrived on Wednesday as well - he has come up for the week, we are going camping in Oban tomorrow - for the Sat through to the Monday - so I am going to take loads of photo's.
Otherwise just been working and all that. I just hope the weather stays sunny.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Hello Laura. Well done on the exams! Do you want to come through and hang out in Glasgow with me sometime? Go check out some exhibits and skate Kelvingrove?

Kerry said...

ps. do you have MySpace? Look up http://www.myspace.com/scottishkerry

Anonymous said...

Well done, Laura! You've conquered Edinburgh -- next stop, Falmouth. :)

Can't wait to see the pictures of Rudi and I braaing in the rain! Ag, you canna beat a nice Highland shower -- glad we had the car though and a tent that didn't leak.

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is