Thursday, July 06, 2006

Photo's in a magazine

Well this week so far since getting back from the festival has been a chill week - been unpacking all my stuff and moving back into my old room, just walking around Ponty and realising that theres not much to do in this town.
But I did buy a bicycle yesterday - and I forgot how much fun push-bikes can be - and so eco friendly too.......bikes rock!!!
Another exciting thing is that Instant Magazine has run a whole page of my photo's - and can be seen at http://www.instantmagazine.co.uk/pdf/INSTANTJULAUG06FORWEB1.pdf
and page down - very happy about that.
Was going to go camping at Tenby this week, but the weather has been working against me on that one - although the festival weekend was great sunny warm weather.
Maybe I will get the chance next week, who knows?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the publication! Vespa should pay you a commission for the product placement :)

Laura's travels said...

Yeah they should hmmmm.......

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is