Wednesday, December 06, 2006

all the and not much more

Well it's been maddness over the past 2 weeks because of loads of deadlines - for my interior/digital and exposure projects.
The weather has been quite good for most of the time except when we had storms and a side of my wall blew over - that was quite interesting. Otherwise - been doing work and watching some films - watched Maria Antoniett at the little arty cinema and watched some other stuff - ohh Requiem for a dream. Went to a couple of pubs - nothing seems to stand out though. But I'm sure lots of people will be going out this Friday because it's the last day of the term.
Went for a surf in St Ives two days ago - it was so beautiful. We had to jump with our boards off these rocks straight into the deep sea - it was so great.
Except on the way back the tyre burst but luckly we had Pete in the car with us who put a new one on in about 10minutes.
Ohh me and my mate Oli made a little time lapse film - will post it up soon.
Been mixing some of my records on his decks and making food and that.
It's been quite boring really. But not in a quite way - have had loads of work and research to do.
Had a kick-ass workshop in the darkroom today learning how to do 16 by 12 inch Fibre base prints with split grade printing - really cool.
We have just been given our xmas project - sounds like fun - 6 self portraits.
Ohh we had a quiz on the history of photography and my group won - yeehaa to MS Bucks Fizz and biscuits.

No comments:

The road called again and I answered. This is my journey and believe this one is going to reveal a lot more to me than any other I have been on, for I don't intend for this one to end.....well not anytime soon that is